I'm not really into Valentines Day, truth be told. PB is working a triple shift today at the restaurant so I am
on my lonesome* tackling a DIY project to turn an IKEA bookshelf into some sweet storage for Baby Bear. I'm not a very good DIYer, but I'll take a picture when it's done to share.
In the meantime, here's some Valentines Day inspiration – I'm not all doom and gloom!
Happy Valentines Day! xx
1. Play by CGD
2. Jules et Jim, a film by Francois Truffaut
4. Cross stitch heart badge from Lark
5. OPI nail colour in Red Hot Ayers Rock
7. Love heart measuring spoons from Lark
8. Crayon rings from Third Drawer Down
* EDIT: PB had a 2 hour break and came home to hang out with me for the afternoon and spoil me with lots of sweet little gifts (including some wrapped up library books he had borrowed for me and a mani/pedi!) Maybe I'm into Valentines Day after all...
just a little bit.