I can't quite get it together this week. I'm not particularly tired but my brain just won't function properly. I feel like crawling into bed and waking up next Monday.
This is what I've done:
- Left oven on (twice)
- Put tub of muesli in fridge, then tear down whole kitchen looking for it later. (It usually sits on top of the microwave...)
- Search my bag approximately 56 times looking for BB's pink hat. At least half of those instances I tipped out the entire contents onto the floor.
- Find BB's hat the next day, in same bag.
- Forget to take pegs with me when going to hang out washing, every time. (This results in trip back around the corner and up the stairs...)
- Leave camera on kitchen sink (why?)
- Mistaken whole knob of butter on bench for cous-cous. Shove said item into mouth.
This morning we went for a drive up to Mona Vale. PB had a surf and then watched BB while I had a swim. I love that it is the middle of Autumn and the water is still 23 degrees. We went for a walk to a cafe and got smoothies and read the paper. On the way back I saved this little butterfly from the waves. When his wings dried off and he was ready to fly again he headed straight for the water. Yup, I hear ya buddy. I left him there the second time.
I think I feel human again after that outing. Although best to wait until next week before stepping back into the kitchen.